Info & Directions
Box Office Hours
Bell Tower Theater
2728 Asbury Road
Dubuque, IA 52001
Mondays through Fridays from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturdays (show days only) starting one hour prior to the show
Sundays (show days only) starting one hour prior to the show
The Box Office is closed on all major holidays and from December 24 through January 1.
The Bell Tower Theater is fully handicapped accessible and has the Hearing Loop system installed to assist patrons with hearing difficulties. For more information, click here.
Directions to the Bell Tower Theater
From Illinois (Highway 20 West)
- After you cross the bridge into Iowa, continue to follow Highway 20 West
- Turn right onto John F. Kennedy Road (at the third stoplight by Walgreens' and Bird Chevrolet)
- Veer left at the top of the rise to stay on John F. Kennedy Road
- Stay in the right-hand lane, and you will be forced to turn onto Asbury Road
- The Bell Tower Theater is between the first and second stoplights on the left-hand side.
From South of Dubuque (Highways 61 North, 52 North, 151 North)
- All three of the above highways meet on the south side of Dubuque
- Follow these highways to the Locust St Highway 20 exit.
- Take this exit.
- At the second stop light, turn left onto Highway 20 West.
- Follow above directions above.
From Wisconsin (Highways 61 S & 151 South)
- Follow the above highways across the bridge and into Iowa.
- Take the exit marked Highway 20
- Follow the signs to Highway 20 West
- Follow the above directions.
From Highway 20 East
- Turn left at the stop light for the Northwest Arterial (just before Wal-Mart).
- Follow the Northwest Arterial to the fourth stoplight.
- Take a right at this light onto Asbury Road.
- Follow Asbury Road through the first three stoplights.
- After the third stoplight, take your first left into the Fountain Park parking lot.
- You will see the theater at the far side of the complex facing Asbury Road.